Monday 19 June 2017

The Crush List: Editor’s Picks For Summer

teewhy-hive.blogspot.co.uk
So much season, so little time. How do we make the most of summer’s sizzling offerings without going broke? I hear you, and i am here to help. At TEEWHY-HIVE,  i spend countless hours scouring the web for the best of every season, in fashion, beauty, accessories, and wellness. But i have wish lists, too!
So, today, sources are  sharing personal picks:  Teewhy-hive’s crush list for products i am eyeing to purchase and play with this summer.

ep2
summer3
Gucci Oversized Round Colorblock Sunglasses ($545) – “SHADE Baby! I’m not big on throwing it unless, of course, it’s to save face! Lol! Gucci’s been giving fashionistas life all over the globe with their oversized shades. I’m OBSESSED.”
summer4
House of CB Dakota Gold Ribbon Stitched Fringed Dress ($299)- “Gaudy gold gets me every time. If you’ve been following these Editor’s picks, then you know I love a grab-the-spotlight gold number. Wear this dynamic dress on a cruise, to a wedding, or just out on the town. You’ll shut it down for sure.”
ep3
summer1
Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette in Natural Beauty ($75) – “This is the ONLY palette you’ll need for summer. You can create multiple looks, from natural ‘golden goddess’ to smokey eye glam queen. And the universal, wearable shades work on all skin tones.” summer2
Caroline Constas Gisele Off The Shoulder Mini Dress ($495) – “I’m super into color this summer. And floral, but not Little-House-On-The-Prairie-floral. I want floral that is feminine, bold, and sexy. A little off-the-shoulder flavor never hurt anybody! This dress combines all of my summer style inspirations. I think I have to have it.”
ep41
summer51
Adidas Stan Smith Sneaker ($75) – “My toddler keeps me on the move, so I’m constantly in search of shoes that are comfy and stylish. These sneakers look chic with shorts or a slip dress, and nothing says summer like pair of fresh white kicks.”
summer6
Gucci Printed Silk-Twill Headband ($375) – “Two things I’m obsessed with right now: my short haircut and a turban-style headband. The combination of the two gives me life!”
ep6
summer8
Topman Blue Camouflage Swim Shorts ($40) – “As a self-professed beach bum, there’s no such thing as too many pairs of trunks. This wavy remix on classic camo will definitely make a splash.” ep7
USA PolarBear Sand Resistant Beach Blanket ($50) – “Next to that hot lifeguard, this beach blanket will be your new go-to lifesaver. Both sand resistant and quick drying, this blanket is perfect for a sweaty yoga session or a post-dip layout.”

ep5
summer7
Tata Harper Voulminizing Lip And Cheek Tint ($36) – This tint delivers the perfect pop of natural color to lips and cheeks, while moisturizing and helping to minimize the look of fine lines for skin that has the irresistible flush and voluminous look of youth–it’s basically that “I’m not wearing any makeup but I still look like a supermodel” look.”

No comments:

Post a Comment