Monday 22 May 2017

Clean Inside: Keys to Minimizing Toxicity By Marjorie Harvey

teewhy-hive.blogspot.co.uk
Ever feel weighed down by thoughts, dilemmas, serious challenges? We all have our fair share of baggage. Sometimes, it begins with whatever maladjustments we were born into. Other times, issues arise from the reality of our imperfections inevitably colliding with the imperfections of others. However, there is life on the other side of any given situation, if you so desire it.

Cleansing ourselves from the weight of life’s many pressures is critical to living a long, healthy and prosperous existence. As I’ve gotten wiser, I’ve come to understand that there are three areas in my life I have a serious responsibility to safeguard: my thoughts, my circle, and my habits…in that order. I have found that if I minimize toxic thinking, people, and practices, it’s very difficult for overwhelming dysfunction to set-in or take hold in any area of my life.
Don’t get me wrong, I am in no way perfect. Neither are my loved ones, but by maintaining a standard in these three areas I alleviate a tremendous amount of unnecessary, definitely unwanted, stress. As a result, I can focus on what really matters most to me: my purpose in life, my personal passions, and most importantly the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment