Tuesday 22 November 2016

Lori Harvey’s Look @ Makeup

teewhy-hive.blogspot.co.uk
MAKEUP TIME! I love any and everything to do with beauty, from skincare to haircare, but my absolute favorite is makeup! This week, I’m giving you guys a sneak peek into my makeup bag and the products that I can’t live without.
Listed below are my go-to products for my everyday makeup look!

lmu56
lmu11
Primer: I like to put on Pixi by Petra Flawless Beauty primer ($23) first and then Laura Mercier Radiance Bronze primer ($36) on top of that before I apply my foundation.
Foundation: I alternate between Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation in Tan ($30) and Armani Luminous Foundation in shade 9 ($64).
Brows: After I put on my foundation, I use Perfect Brow Pencil by Anastasia Beverly Hills in Medium Brown ($23), and then I clean them up with concealer.
Concealer: I use Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger ($29) under my eyes only, and I use the shade Biscuit on the rest of my highlighted areas.
Setting Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder ($38) is my favorite to use for setting my concealer. lmu55lmu4
Bronzer: I use Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder ($40) in 04, and I like to put Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder ($32)in Lit on top of it for an extra warm glow.
Blush: I use Laura Mercier ‘Second Skin’ Cheek Color ($26) in Lush Nectarine for the perfect rosie cheeks.
Powder: I absolutely love the Marc Jacobs Perfection Powder ($46)n 600 Cocoa, and I use a little bit all over my face once I’ve finished my makeup.
lmu6
lmu7
Mascara: Better Than Sex by Too Faced  ($23) is my favorite mascara. It gives lashes the dramatic look and length that every girl adores.
Highlighter: I’ve tried a bunch of different highlighters, but my favorite so far is Champagne Pop by Becca-Jaclyn Hill ($38).
Setting Spray: I use Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray ($31) to keep my makeup intact and looking flawless all day. I like to spray some Pixi by Petra Glow Mist ($15) on my Beauty Blender to set my highlighter for an extra glow effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment