Sunday 26 June 2016

New Music: DJ Khaled feat. Jay Z & Future – ‘I Got the Keys’

DJ Khaled, Future, and Jay Z
Keys on keys on keys. DJ Khaled has enlisted Jay Z and Future for his highly-anticipated banger “I Got the Keys” off his upcoming album, Major Key.
Hov handles the bars on this track, delivering two verses of new rhymes and boasts. “My swag different,” he raps at one point. “That bag different / My wife Beyoncé / I brag different.”
While Jigga namechecks his famous wifey and their baby Blue, Hendrix takes care of the hook. “I got the keys, the keys, the keys,” he sings in syrupy Auto-Tune.
“I Got the Keys” is the second single off Major Key following the Drake collaboration “For Free.” It also comes right before the single’s cameo-filled music video, which is expected to drop tonight after the BET Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment