Tuesday 27 October 2015

Zoë Kravitz and Lisa Bonet Spill Fashion Secrets & How the Look-Alike Duo Share More Than Just Good Genes

Zoe Kravitz, Lisa Bonet
If we didn't know any better, we really could be convinced that Zoë Kravitz and her mom Lisa Bonet are actually sisters.
The look-alike pair proved once again at last night's InStyle Awards why, as Bonet told me, people have been known to mistake them as siblings.
But their genes aren't the only reason why. The two also have the same fashion sense.
Kravitz, 27, has been raiding her mom's closet for a long time. "Boas, dresses, jackets, shirts, everything—except for shoes because we have different sizes," the Mad Max: Fury Road actress told me at the InStyle event, where Bonet, 46, presented her with the Breakthrough Style Star award.
"She's taken some good vintage pieces here and there," Bonet said. "I let them slip away. There are more wonderful vintage pieces to be found."

Zoe Kravitz, Twin Shadow Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
Kravtiz recalled recently going shopping at a vintage shop near their home in L.A. "I came back and I was like, 'Mom, look what I got' and she started laughing," she said. "She said, 'I just donated that the other day.' I was like, I just paid for your clothing? So, yes, we have very similar styles."
Bonet gushed over her daughter, "The thing that I say about her that is such a gift for a parent is I don't have to worry about her."
And Kravitz' boyfriend, singer Twin Shadow, has mom's approval, too! "I like him a lot," Bonet said. "He's a good guy."
He sure is. On the way to InStyle, he played secretary for Kravitz. "I had my speech written on my phone but I didn't want to read it on my phone on the stage," she said. "So he wrote it on paper for me as I dictated it in the car. He was very sweet."

No comments:

Post a Comment