Saturday 30 May 2015

Pregnant Jaime King Thanks Doctors for "Making My Dream a Reality," Stuns in Latest Baby Bump Picture

Jaime King, Instagram
Wow, wow and more wow!
Jaime King hasn't been one to shy away from showing off her body while pregnant. Whether posing topless on Instagram or opting for sheer looks at events, the Hart of Dixie star has proudly displayed her baby bump in and around Hollywood.
But when the actress took to social media Saturday afternoon to show off her latest look, i couldn't help but fall in love once again.
"I'm waiting for you baby…," she wrote on Twitter with a link to the stunning picture. "(PS I don't suggest wearing heels pregnant, only for a few seconds of fun)." But you look so good, girl!

Fashion aside, King also wanted to share how grateful she was to be so close to delivering another healthy baby. While on Instagram, the 36-year-old thanked the professionals for their support and guidance in recent months.
"Thank you to my beautiful husband for the gift of life and loving. To my beloved doctor Randy Harris for being by my side every moment no matter what & making my dream a reality despite my struggle with endo," she shared. "Dr. Silverman, Cohen and Phillips, to every nurse & staff member who takes care of me a Cedar's consistently and to James Knight for reminding me that miracles do come true."
King previously opened up about her personal experiences with several miscarriages and fertility treatments. She recently called her first child "a miracle."
Her second baby, who's godmother will be none other than Taylor Swift, is due later this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment