Wednesday 25 February 2015

Fashion Scoop: Giuliana Rancic Apologizes To Zendaya in Formal Statement, Tom Ford Is Working On Second Film, and JustFab To Launch Menswear.


  • Giuliana Rancic came under considerable fire for comments she made on Fashion Police about Zendaya’s faux locs. Rancic released an apology via Twitter but many felt that it was insufficient.  Last night, she released a statement on E!, after a bit of pressure from co-host Kelly Osbourne. While Giuliana does apologize for crossing a line, the second half of the apology seemed push the blame onto Zendaya saying that it didn’t matter her intent, but how it was perceived. Hmmm…what do you think? (Teen Vogue)
marc-jacobs-2014-cfda-awards
  • I am so appalled by the whole social media thing,” Marc Jacobs said in an interview with Suzy Menkes. “I don’t get it, it doesn’t appeal to me. Neither does a computer or working on a laptop… I don’t want to read a book on a device. I like a book with a hard cover, and text on a piece of paper. I like magazines. I don’t care if I carry around 100 pounds of magazines, I’d rather do that then look at them on the internet. I am just not of that generation. I get it, the allure of it, but it just doesn’t appeal to me.” So guys if you didn’t already know, he is not the one doing all those @MarcJacobsIntl tweets. But if you see him on Grindr… well….(Glamour)

Stars strut their stuff at the British Fashion Awards **USA ONLY**
JustFab_Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment