Thursday 29 January 2015

Berkshire Nude Hose for Women of Color.



So everytime I emerge from my house and my legs appear bare, my friends touch my legs, and ask, “your legs are so flawless?”I always have to reiterate that yes, I’m wearing hose–Berkshire nude hose to be exact:


berkshire sheers made in the usa tan de sol
I wear Tan de Sol, and ladies, trust me: they have a color that matches your tone. I order about 9 pairs  to last me the whole season, when my ensemble calls for a ‘nude’ look.
8 Berkshire Nude Sheer Stockings
If you don’t know which color will best match your skin tone, pop by your local Macy’s to do a quick test. The Macy’s in NYC is always sold out, so I just order ‘em online to avoid heartbreak. At $8 a pop, they are one of the best foundational garments you can buy for the colder months.

Purchase here:

What brand of nude hose do you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment