Friday 24 October 2014

Mails: Kim Kardashian’s LA Givenchy Resort 2012 Backless White Crop Sweater and Rag & Bone Boyfriend Jeans, Jessie J’s 2014 Mobo Awards Emilio Pucci Bronze Jumpsuit, and Emily VanCamp’s Revenge Carolina Herrera Full Skirt Floral Jacquard Dress!


Happy Friday!
It’s been a rough week, and here are some unanswered mails pending.
Let’s go:
In an e-mail titled, “Where can I get this top at,” , “What desginer is Kim K wearing?”


Kim-Kardashian's-LA-Givenchy-Resort-2012-Backless-White-Crop-Sweater-and-Rag-&-Bone-Boyfriend-Jeans,-
” I love the look of a long sleeve backless top.”
Yep! According to a few sources, Kim Kardashian paired Rag & Bone boyfriend jeans with a Givenchy Resort 2012 top. See a similar shirt here:
0 Kim Kardashian's LA Givenchy Resort 2012 Backless White Crop Sweater and Rag & Bone Boyfriend Jeans,
I haven’t been able to find anything quite like it, but if you do, be sure to leave a comment!
In another mail, “I’m dying to find a “look for less” version of Kim K’s many Margiela bodysuits she’s been rocking!”
kim-kardashian-beverly-hills-maison-martin-margiela-bodysuit-joseph-red-leather-pencil-skirt
” Any ideas?”

Hmm…this Yummie by Heather Thomson Nicole Bodysuit has a similar color and rings in at an affordable $35.
yummie by heather thompson bodysuit
If you’re intrigued, purchase at 6pm.com. If you’re looking for something else, let me know!
Next up,  “Who made the jumpsuit Jessie J wore to the Mobo awards?”
jessie j The 2014 Mobo Awards
Jessie sparkled in a plunging Emilio Pucci studded jumpsuit:
jessie j emilio pucci mobo awards jumpsuit
It rings at a whopping $7,790! If you love it, purchase at Stylebop.com.
 “Hi, I wanted to know if you know where this dress is from?”
Emily VanCamp wore carolina herrera floral jacquard dress it on Revenge not-loving-the-flowers-revenge-s4e1
” Emily VanCamp wore it on Revenge a few weeks ago, and I thought it would be perfect for a event I have to attend?
So I found this new website called Pradux that offers credits from some of your favorite shows (I’ve been meaning to do a Cool Online Find for a minute!). At any rate, I found out that Emily was styled in a full skirt jacquard dress by Carolina Herrera:
Emily VanCamp's Revenge Carolina Herrera Full Skirt Floral Jacquard Dress!
The dress is unfortunately sold out! Get the details on future show details at Pradux.com.
Now for Unsolved Mail Bombs!
Jessica says, “This onesie is so cute! Where can I find it or something similar?!?”
khloe kardashian minnie mouse red polka dot onesie
Lastly, Nyree types, “I am desperately trying to find Majorie’s boots! I know they are Louboutin but I need a style name? Any ideas?”
majorie harvey christian louboutin booties
I hit up my contacts at Christian Louboutin with no response. So if you know, leave a comment!
Hope you have amazing weekends!
Love & Light…!

No comments:

Post a Comment