Monday 25 August 2014

Belle Butters’ Beau Balm.

Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 10.56.31 AM
With fashion month and the fall season right around the corner, keeping your skin healthy is of the utmost importance. Yes, downing bottles of water(8 cups you guys!) and regular exercise does wonders but sometimes we all need a little help from our friends. Enter Bell Butters’ Beau Balm. So when I got my hands on this $22 container of Beau Balm, and started to watch it work, you can imagine how pleased I was. I’ve used moisturizers for a very long time, don’t get me wrong, but since opening this multi-purpose — moisturizes skin and hair, treats scarring, serves as pre- and post-shave treatment – product made for men(but ladies can use it too) of abyssinian oil, cherry kernel oil and eucalyptus oil, I haven’t picked up another. Sadly though, I’ve just run out.

  beau balmbeaubalmjar1The thing I like about it, is it’s truly a balm, solid in the container and softens when in contact with heat. I slather it on right after a shower and it gives me a smooth slight glow that will never be confused with the slick, almost plastic-like sheen that some moisturizers will have you sporting(note: there’s nothing wrong with that, but I just prefer a slight matte finish). The fact that it’s all natural, makes it a must-buy!
What do you think? Will you or your beau be trying Belle Butters’ Beau Balm? Pick it up here.
PS. They also have it in a body oil.

 belleandbeau

No comments:

Post a Comment