Sunday 30 March 2014

Beyoncé Shows Off Blue Ivy's Style in an Adorable Black and White Photo.

Beyonce, Tumblr
This kid's got style.
Beyoncé gave fans a glimpse at Blue Ivy's adorable outfit in a snap she shared on her Tumblr Sunday, which showed the songstress looking fab as she exited a hotel, with her 2-year-old daughter looking back at her.
In the black and white snap, Blue rocks a top hat, coat and checkered dress, while her mom struts towards her toting a furry purse.
The "Drunk in Love" crooner also posted shots of one of Blue Ivy's mini cars, as well as a shot of the duo looking at giraffes and another of herself holding Blue in a street as rain pours around them.

  Beyonce, Tumblr
The mommy-daughter day out came on the heels of the end of her long-running Mrs. Carter tour, which she wrapped up Thursday with an emotional final show in Lisbon, Portugal.
"I want a [spotlight]," she said at the show. "I want them to see me. If you all don't know, tonight makes 132 shows. Tonight is the last show of the Mrs. Carter Show. We started a year ago and I want to say this has been such a journey. In the past year, we've been through so much together. The Super Bowl, shooting the videos, all of these shows. When I first started the tour, my baby was not even walking yet. I just want you to know that I am so lucky."
Tears started streaming down her face as she continued to talk to the audience, telling concertgoers, "I'm giving y'all an ugly cry. Thank y'all again. Thank you for allowing me to have a career. And when I fall, you lift me up. When I'm hungry, you feed me. And I just want to give you my light. I dedicate this song to you."
The tour marked the highest grossing female tour of 2013, pulling in $188.6 million from its first 107 shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment