Monday 30 December 2013

Watch Video: Beyoncés Selt-Titled "Part 4".

Beyonce, Blue Ivy
There's no doubt that Beyoncé's latest album is her most revealing body of work yet. Literally.
The singer defended her decision to show off her body and feature several explicit songs in part four of her self-titled documentary called Liberation.
"The day I got engaged was my husband's birthday and I took him to Crazy Horse and I remember thinking, ‘Damn, these girls are fly.' And I just thought it was the ultimate sexy show. I wish I was up there, I wish I could perform that for my man…so that's what I did for my video," Bey said about her track "Partition."
Watch vid below:

  Beyonce, Partition Music Video

The burlesque-themed video shows Jay Z's other half dancing in a series of provocative ensembles, including a thong at one point.
"I was very aware of the fact that I was showing my body. I was 195 pounds when I gave birth, I lost 65 pounds, I worked crazily to get my body back. I wanted to show my body," she said.
"I wanted to show that you can have a child and you can work hard and you can get your body back. I know finding my sensuality, getting back into my body, being proud of growing up, it was important to me that I expressed that in my music because there are so many women that feel the same thing after they give birth."
The "Grown Woman" singer also added that she wants to inspire new mothers everywhere to not be ashamed of their sexuality.
"You can have your child and still have fun and still be sexy and still have dreams and still have yourself," she shared. "I don't at all have any shame in being sexual and I'm not embarrassed about it…I don't feel like I have to protect that side of me because I do believe that sexuality is a power that we all have."

No comments:

Post a Comment