Friday 27 December 2013

Kanye West To Stop Ranting In 2014.

Kanye West Wears Custom Maison Martin Margiela for Yeezus Tour 1
Hope you all savored each and every one of Kanye West‘s rants this year, because there are going to far less in 2014. Alas, the rapper announced onstage during the Toronto leg of his ‘Yeezus’ tour, that he will remain mum about his fashion industry woes next year, or “for six months, at least.” “I decided to completely focus everything in 2014 on all the new ideas and all the creative outlets,” he said. “I’m not [going to] ever bring up Nike again. And the only way I’ll bring them up is in a positive light. Because I actually appreciate the opportunity to have been able to make my own shoe with them, and if I didn’t have the opportunity I wouldn’t have my deal with Adidas right now. I just really feel like I want to be expressive with my work, with my music.” Dost mine ears deceive me? Is the Walt Disney of creative genius showing a bit of humility? Gratitude? Okay, who is this fellow in the Margiela head gear, and what has he done with Kanye West? (Huffington Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment