Wednesday 27 November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving: My Thankful List.

The Little Things: 10 Things We’re Thankful For…
Hi everyone!
Its Thanksgiving season, and I thought I’d get a head start on the festivities by sharing a list of the little things in life i am  thankful for.  These are the small things that usually get overlooked or taken for granted, but always make our lives a little brighter and happier :) After all, sometimes it’s the little things that make the biggest difference…
I am thankful for…


  • Red lipstick
  • The smell of fresh-baked cookies
  • Laughing with girlfriends (and sisters :)
  • Sparkly dresses
  • Hot holiday drinks
  • Cold nights – all the better for cuddling!
  • Cozy sweaters
  • Seeing Ire and Oyinkan's sleepy faces every morning
  • Supporitve family and friends
And of course, I couldn’t be more thankful for one more very important thing: YOU!  I are so grateful that I have the best readers in the world. I love logging on here and seeing all your thoughtful comments and questions.  So thank you to all of my amazing readers for the kind words, encouragement and support for barely two months that my blog was created, almost 19,000 views today! wow. You mean the world to me!!

What are the little things you’re thankful for this year?

Happy Turkey Day!!!
I will resume regular posts tomorrow.
Love,
Toyin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment